Thursday, 28 July 2016

The Last Post

I have decided that I will no longer be working on this blog due to the lack of information regarding the Picasa replacement. While it does seem like a minor inconvenience realistically it is more about the arbitrary removal of a very good platform without explaining what the replacement will be. May has passed and there is still no news. 

I used to like this blog, it worked well, the graphics platform worked well, it was fun to do and I learnt one heck of a lot. Considering when I started out here I was still asking the question "It looks real good but what does it do?" 
Now I know what it does and I have created my own replacement hosted on my own domain. 


I would like to thank the many people who were regular visitors, you know who you are and you know where to find my stuff. 
I would also like to acknowledge Blogspot for helping me to understand what a blog is, however, the thing to remember at all times is "you must have something to say". A blog is like a journal, and if you do not use it often it really dies; content is everything. I have been fortunate that I have content. 

I was initially adding in links to the new posts at Musings but will no longer be doing that and will gradually be deleting posts here as time passes.  They have all be transferred to Musings and still exist there.  As at 05/03/2017 there are only 95 posts still left. Who knows, maybe one day this will be the only post. 

DRW. 28/07/2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.